Marc Smith is an associate attorney at Colucci & Gallaher. Marc concentrates his practice on litigation matters, including the defense of medical malpractice and municipal liability actions. He also advises clients on real estate and estate planning matters.
Marc graduated from the University at Buffalo Law School in 2016. During law school, he served on the Buffalo Law Review and as the Editor-in-Chief of the Buffalo Human Rights Law Review from 2015-2016. Prior to law school, Marc served in the United States Air Force and graduated from the University at Buffalo with a degree in political science.
Marc is admitted to practice in New York State and is a member of the New York State Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Rights Defense/Federal Court Practice
- Municipal Liability
- Personal Injury Defense
- Office of Professional Medical Conduct
- New York, 2017
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York
- J.D. – 2016
- Honors: Publications Editor, 2014-2016
- University at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Federalist Society