Trusted Advisers For New York Business Owners
At Colucci & Gallaher P.C., our attorneys have the experience to handle the most complex business matters, serving our clients’ interests with an emphasis on cost management and timely results.
We are more than just corporate lawyers — we are advisers and advocates to emerging and established businesses in Buffalo, throughout western New York and nationwide.
Full-Service Corporate Law Representation
Corporate law practice areas in which our firm has distinguished itself include:
- Business formation: Assisting clients with business planning and options for operation as a closely held business, limited liability company (LLC), partnership or corporation. Our firm has played a prominent role in the lobbying, drafting and creation of public benefit corporations for local health care systems in and around Buffalo.
- Business development: Drawing upon a deep understanding of the business culture and the legal challenges faced by businesses throughout the northeast to protect corporate interests and avoid legal problems.
- Residential real estate: Drafting, negotiating and reviewing agreements and contracts for any real estate transaction.
Because of the broad range of corporate law matters we handle and the depth of our experience, we are able to serve clients with multiple and ongoing legal concerns. Our attorneys’ breadth of experience allows us to handle numerous business-related legal matters such as:
- Contract drafting, negotiation and review
- Asset and stock acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Employment matters
- Risk management
- Nonprofit law
- Intellectual property prosecution for trademark and copyright issues
- Tax law
- Corporate governance, procurement and public contracting
- Real estate matters
Whether you face a specific issue that needs resolving or require ongoing counsel on day-to-day legal matters, we are here to provide you with informed, cost-effective representation.