Extensive Experience, Knowledge And Cost-Effective Commercial Dispute Representation
If you are engaged in a commercial dispute or see one on the horizon, the law firm of Colucci & Gallaher P.C, in Buffalo, New York, is prepared to provide the highest quality legal services in a timely, cost-effective manner.
Our commercial litigation attorneys represent clients in western New York and nationwide in a broad range of contract and business disputes. We understand our clients’ business objectives and have been recognized for favorable results.
We protect clients’ rights in courtrooms when antitrust and trade regulations are at issue, and when construction, environmental and intellectual property litigation and attention to regulatory and administrative matters are necessary.
Legal Acumen And Sound Business Sense
Our approach to litigation involves more than a mere understanding of procedural and substantive rules. In every case we handle, our attorneys remain sensitive to clients’ expectations, goals and budget.
In addition to legal acumen, our attorneys possess sound business judgment, a combination that helps them craft case strategies friendly to the bottom line. We routinely appear at all levels of the state and federal court systems for:
- Business litigation
- Casualty and life insurance
- Construction contract disputes
- Contract litigation
- Corporate director, officer, and shareholder litigation
- Discrimination proceedings and litigation
- Estate and trust litigation
- False Claims Act litigation
- Insurance broker and agent liability
- Insurance coverage litigation
- Real estate broker litigation
- Management, risk management and underwriting renewals
- RICO litigation
- Risk management counseling
- Securities litigation and arbitration