Handling Business Contracts With Precision
At Colucci & Gallaher P.C., we draft, negotiate and review business contracts for clients in Buffalo, throughout western New York and across the U.S. We also handle breach of contract claims and other matters involving contract litigation.
We understand that our client’s business matters most, and that the language negotiated in a contract or lease can be the difference between exceeding expectations and making excuses. Careful planning and drafting are essential to maintaining budget and avoiding disputes.
Handling A Wide Range Of Business Contracts
Contractual issues we routinely handle include:
- Commercial leases and property agreements
- Employment-related documents such as employment contracts, termination agreements, severance agreements, nondisclosure and covenants not to compete
- Health care agreements such as patient transfer agreements
- Contractual rights between municipalities, hired contractors and vendors to clearly set forth the scope of the work and manage risk
- Breach of contract disputes
Our lawyers will work with you to discern your goals and concerns, so we can establish contracts that advance your interests. If you are engaged in a contract dispute, we will work to protect your interests. We have experience handling contract disputes in state and federal courts throughout the region.
Work With A New York Law Firm That Understands Business Contracts
To learn more about our contract law practice and to schedule a confidential consultation with one of our New York business law attorneys, please contact us online or by phone at 716-853-4080.